domingo, 13 de octubre de 2013

A PERSONAL PROFILE



Hi! I´m Sara Fernández. I´m sixteen years old and I from Valladolid, in Spain. At first, I lived in a village called Cigales, but later, my parents and I moved to the capital city where I live now . Besides, I´ve one brother and one sister. Their names are Germán and Alicia.
With regard to my hobbies, I love getting together  with my friends. I like listening pop music, riding a horse and skiing too. Nevertheless, I could say that my favorite hoby is to travel around the world because I think  it´s a way to know different cultures.  Now a days,  I know some countries such as United States, Italy, France and Belgium.
Finally, I describe myself as a kind and a cheerful person. In addition, I don’t mind listening to other people, so I´m a sympathetic listener too.


1 comentario:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing your profile. If you don't mind, next time try to write in a larger size, will you?

    ResponderEliminar