lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

A NARRATIVE

I will never forget the most embarrasing situation happened two years ago. It was the first time I went to the beach with my friends one Sunday.

We set off very early in the morning. We were by train. The journey was funny. At half past twelve we were on the beach. It was very hot so we deciced to have a bath. When I was going to take off my clothes, I realised that I had forgotten my bath suit. I was so embarrased beacause there were boys un our group.  I told my best friend about it and she smiled. But fortunately, she had taken two bath suit so she lent me one.

In the end, we had fun together and I promise I will never forget my bath suit.

1 comentario:

  1. The narrative has a clear beginning, middle and end 3
    Each paragraph expresses a main idea 2
    Use of different past tenses 2
    Use of time expressions to sequence events 1
    Use of a variety of language 2
    No grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes 2
    12 out of 18
    Mark: 6,6

    ResponderEliminar